Weekly Photo Challenge: Today
TODAY, change was foremost on my mind. As I look around, I see change everywhere. It is in the physical world, as I have posted on recently. The landscape in which I have delighted in for many years; the one which has assuaged my many stressful days is now becoming more solid, busier and a lot less transparent. Change in the physical world also leads me to think of the many changes that I have forthcoming in my personal world and I just have to say that it is scary. Stepping out into the unknown (some might call this a leap of faith) is not something that find myself doing on a regular basis. I might be a daredevil but I am certainly not normally a gambler.
If this image of the Sandcreek Byway; something that was fought over and delayed for many years is any example, it is one that when a chance is taken on the unknown, there is always the possibility that something beautiful can emerge from it. For the moment, that is calming to me.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Today – USA (dwharlow.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Today (BUTTERFLY) (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Today (motherwifestudentworker.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Today (anitamacphotos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Today (klling.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge:Today. (Walking Roquetas) (malditamatilda.wordpress.com)