THE TITLE OF THIS POST IS CERTAINLY NOT AN INDICTMENT of my photography as of late; it is simply to let you know that this is part two of my additions to this weeks subject at The Daily Post. Part 1 is here. If I would have put today’s image in the first post, there would have been little doubt left amongst my readers as to where the the dipstick was showing in my focus tank.
This is another one of those images that I have held on to waiting for the right venue. I remember the day well and this was such a great opportunity to pan a person. I was in downtown Coeur d’Alene, Idaho shooting random people and I saw this guy trucking up the sidewalk across the street and he was on a mission. Everything was perfect, his speed, the focal length, my settings; I WAS ON IT. That was one of the last times I have been cocky about taking a shot. I got home and downloaded my images for the day and damned if this guy didn’t manage to walk behind a tree as I was panning him. How uncooperative can one person be?? I was crushed. Certainly, I learned a small lesson in humility that day.
Having said that, I hope you enjoy the image.
I now finally have it out of my system!!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (mikevictorinophotography.wordpress.com)
- Wandering Wednesday – Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, USA (joebeans2002.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (blatherskiteblog.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (craftcrazygran.wordpress.com)